WWE Wrestling Tickets
Individuals who love wrestling are very familiar with World Wrestling Entertainment, also known as the WWE. This organization offers professional wrestling events and also holds the rights to many music, product licensing, film and direct product sale sources. Formally known as the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and Titan Sports, the industry has changed a great deal over the years. It started in the 1950s under the direction of Toots Mondt and Jess McMahon, and the reins were handed over to Vince McMahon a few years later, when Jess McMahon passed away. Today, the organization continues to expand and people love to attend the events and purchase the products, including WWE Tickets, Smackdown Tickets and Wrestlemania Tickets.
Certain events stand out in the wrestling industry. WWE Wrestlemania 32 (youtube Video) took place on April 3, 2015 and was attended by 101,763. The next closest event in terms of attendance was WWF SummerSlam 1992, a function attended by 78,927. Many individuals cannot attend live events, however, and must watch it on the television. The WWF The Main Event I was a highly anticipated event and garnered a 15.20 rating on February 5, 1988.
People love those matches which seem to go on and on, as it adds to the excitement, although some of the best matches are those that are over in the blink of an eye. Adam Bomb defeated Mr. Backlund in Calgary, Alberta on November 18, 1994 in a match that lasted one hour, 41 minutes and three seconds. The match between Waldo Von Erich and Bruno Sanmartino that took place on August 22, 1964 lasted one hour and 22 minutes, yet neither contender came out the winner.
In contrast, certain matches are over in a matter of seconds. This includes a match between the team of Chris Jericho and Jerry Lawler and the team of Mideon and Tazz on September 4, 2000 that lasted two seconds. Jericho and Lawler came out the winners. Other matches that lasted only 2 seconds include one where John Cena and Shawn Michaels lost to Shane McMahon and Triple H and another where Michael McGillicutty was the victor over Brad Maddox.
Popular Wrestlers Over The Years
- Randy Savage-Many consider "Macho Man" Randy Savage to be the most gifted wrestler ever, even though he hasn't been a star in the industry since the 1990s. Savage didn't appear to have any weaknesses, as he was good at everything. He was known for his athleticism and his technical ability every time he stepped in the ring, and he charmed individuals when out and about.
- Dusty Rhodes-People remember Dusty Rhodes for his baby face, yet he garnered more fans due to his work in the ring. He feuded with Ric Flair for years and this has remained in the minds of many. He was known for being unjaded and for truly advocating for the sport he loved.
- John Cena-Cena is an all-around star and it's easy to see why. He's amazing at everything he does and can work the crowd both in the ring and out. His popularity extends outside of wrestling also, and he is one that every person should keep their eye on to see what he does next.
- Shawn Michaels-Michaels became a fan favorite due to his personality. Everyone could relate to him in one way or another, and he was never scared to show his emotions. His fearlessness while in the ring makes him the top wrestler of all time in the eyes of many.
- Charlotte Flair-Although she entered the wrestling ring later than many of her peers, Charlotte Flair, the daughter of the 16-time world wrestling champion Ric Flair, quickly earned a reputation in the industry when she won the May 29, 2014 eight-woman NXT TakeOver tournament, earning the title of NXT Women's Champion in the process. She continues to show the world just how competitive the women's wrestling division actually is.
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson-Referred to as The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment, The People's Champion and The Great One, Johnson continues to be the most charismatic wrestler ever found in the industry. Debuting in the 1996 Survivor Series, he has done such diverse things as starred in a number of films, written a bestselling autobiography, hosted the popular TV show "Saturday Night Live" and brought home eight WWE championships. His career isn't done yet either, and many people follow WWE simply to see what he will do next.
- Hulk Hogan-People often question Hogan's role as a legend in the industry. They felt his ring-work was lacking in many areas and he was known for politicking more than was acceptable. This doesn't mean fans don't love him, however, and he continues to remain popular today, thanks to his continued exposure outside the ring.
Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Andre the Giant and Stone Cold Steve Austin could also make the list of legends, along with many others. Regardless of who your favorite wrestler is, seeing him or her in person will be a memory that lasts a lifetime. For this reason, anyone who follows the sport should look into obtaining WWE tickets to a major event.
Monday Night Wrestling Popularity
One thing many people wonder about is the popularity of wrestling when compared to other sports. The NFL remains a top seller across the nation and draws millions of viewers on Monday nights during the fall and winter months. On Monday, November 7, 2016, WWE Raw pulled in 2.767 million viewers. In contrast, the NFL game drew 11.2 million viewers. This doesn't mean WWE Raw isn't popular, however, as it came in at #11 on cable for the night. With the numerous options currently available to viewers, this is a great place for wrestling to be.
When searching for WWE tickets to any major event, including WWE:Smackdown, WWE:Live and WWE:NXT Live, we here at Headline Tickets can be of help. We offer tickets to these and other major wrestling events, as we understand people love to be up close and personal to the action. A veteran owned business, we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, simply because we put customer service first at all times. We guarantee the tickets will arrive in time for the event and they will be the ones ordered or better. When the event is canceled for any reason and isn't rescheduled, customers get a full refund, and every ticket is valid and legitimate for entry. Consumers know they can count on us for their WWE tickets or tickets to any major sporting event, concert or theater show. We work to ensure your satisfaction at all times.
WWE Monday Night Raw and WWE Tickets and Schedules
- Arrive in time for the event.
- Legitimate and valid for entry.
- Ones you ordered or better.
- Fully refunded if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- 200 percent worry-free buying.
- Veteran Owned Business
- A+ BBB Rated
- Hourly Security Scanned
- Convenient Phone Hours 8am-1am
- NO Fees on All Tickets
- Discount Codes Provided on Page
- Lowest Out The Door Cost